What is sharmacomputer.in?
sharmacomputer.in is a service that performs typing and data entry services for authors, writers, publishers, academicians and business houses like law firms.
What cansharmacomputer.in do for me?
sharmacomputer.in can help you convert all kinds of paper documents into electronic form by typing them into industry standard MS Word or Ms Excel files. We can also make PDF versions of your documents.
What are paper documents?
Paper documents include handwritten notes, photocopies, book excerpts, newspaper cuttings, bills, invoices, class notes, graphs, printouts, charts, magazine articles, pamphlets, manuscripts, reports etc.
How does sharmacomputer.in work (how can I use sharmacomputer.in)?
- You visit our site and ask for quote by filling the web forms.
- We receive the form and review your request along with attached sample document if any, and come up with proper quote with turnaround time.
- Once approved by you, PDF copy of Invoice for advance payment (usually 50%) is sent to you. You pay and your job is taken up.
- Upon completion you are supplied with non-editable PDF version of your project for your review as well as the proof of completion.
- Once you approve the work, PDF Invoice for final (leftover 50%) payment is sent to you.
- You pay and the MS Word/Excel/PDF file reaches you as attachment through email.
- If you find any mistake(s) from our side, we correct it before sending you.
- If you suggest any alterations/addition/deletion which was not in the original project, a fresh assessment of price is done and informed to you. You agree and pay. We incorporate the suggestion and send the completed file to you as attachment through email.
What are your business hours?
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. Urgent assignments – 24 hours including Saturdays and Sundays.
What does business days means?
General working days of sharmacomputer.in are 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday is holiday. So, by business days we refer to these 5 days, Monday to Friday in a week.
How do we work together?
Email, post and courier.
Do you transcribe off Audio files?
No. At present we have not yet started this service.
What languages do you offer?
We offer our services for English and Bengali languages only.
How do I send you work I live so far away?
You can send your manuscript to us in three ways as below:
- MOST IMPORTANT: DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Always send GOOD PHOTOCOPIES of your manuscript. Though we take every care for the materials we receive and if asked, return those to the client after the completion of the job, we cannot GUARANTEE for anything except the CONFIDENTIALITY.
- As good scanned images of manuscript pages through email as attachment. This method is instant and most preferable.
- To our postal address through surface mail. This method is not instant and takes at least 2-10 days to reach us depending upon your location and mode of transport.
How do you charge for your service?
- Printed Copy Typing: Starts from 15.00 INF per source page.
- Handwritten Manuscript Typing: Starts from 25.00 INR per source page.
- Minimum project value: 100.00 INR.
Do you give volume discounts?
Yes, we do offer volume discounts. Please write to us with your project details.
Is there any provision for Urgent service?
Yes, we do offer Urgent Service. This calls for extra charges. For details write to us with your project details.
What is your turn around time?
Turnaround time greatly depends on the quality of the manuscript or the source document and of course the workload at any given time. However, we are committed to provide the lowest turnaround time for each and every project.
Under what circumstance will there be a delay in delivery by sharmacomputer.in ?
Generally we have a reputation of delivering projects before the Delivery dates. However, delivery dates may not be adhered to by sharmacomputer.in if fresh clarifications are issued or required from you on any subject. Apart from this, there would be delay in cases of natural disasters which are out of control of general public, like earthquake, flood, power breakdown etc.
What if I find errors in my work?
If typos or errors are made by us, they will be amended free of charge provided the work is returned to us within 48 hours of the client receiving it. If you wish to make extra amendments or if errors are made due to the client’s incomplete instructions, extra charges will be applicable which will depend of amount of effort to be put in. Any amendments and additions to be made can be faxed.
Do you keep your work confidential?
Yes! Working with academicians for over 15 years, we know the importance of privacy and confidentiality and have no problems signing a Confidentiality Agreement if it is requested.
How can I ensure nobody else opens my emailed document?
Generally we maintain complete privacy for each and every job. However, if your work is of a confidential nature, we can protect it with a password only known to you upon request and therefore you will be the only recipient who can open it.
How will my work be delivered?
Most work can be suitably emailed back. But it can be posted or couriered on payment as per actual. A copy can be put on CD as well.
How long do you keep my files on your computer or source documents?
For completed files a minimum of six months. It may be archived on clients request after six months. Archived files are transferred to a storage disk. However, we don’t take any guarantee of the quality of the file after six months.
Uncompleted projects are kept for maximum of 3 months. At the end of 3 months client has to pay the required payment and get the partly completed file delivered or kept with us for future completion. When the project re-opens it will freshly priced for the completion leftover part.
Source paper documents, which are being sent by clients for typing must be claimed within 90 days from the completion of the project. After 90days we are not having any legal liability for returning such documents.
How is payment made and how often?
We accept Cash, A/C payee Cheques, NEFT and Wire Transfers. Generally payment is asked twice, one as advance, before commencing the work and second at the time of delivery. However, for retainership projects mutual agreements are done.
What are sharmacomputer.in dispute and refund policies?
sharmacomputer.in will make every effort to resolve disputes. In case the dispute cannot be resolved and it is determined that sharmacomputer.in needs to refund the customer, sharmacomputer.in will do so within 15 days of the decision. All refunds will be via cheques.